82 INT. PSI EXPERIMENT ROOM - DAY - THE PAST 82
Scotty, Larry and Lyn sit focusing on a wall of SMALL
WOODEN CUPBOARDS. Each cupboard has a letter and number
printed on its door.
Scotty, Larry and Lyn sit focusing on a wall of SMALL
WOODEN CUPBOARDS. Each cupboard has a letter and number
printed on its door.
BILL DJANGO
A-9.
The three men focus on the cupboard in question.
SCOTTY
It’s...it’s something cylindrical?
I think it’s a pencil?
BILL DJANGO
Okay. Larry?
Larry rolls his eyes up in his head, speaks in a high
wavering voice with a bad cockney accent.
LARRY HOOPER
This is Larry’s Spirit Guide,
Maud. I’m looking into
the cupboard now and I’m
seeing...I’m seeing...a tin mug?
BILL DJANGO
Lyn?
Lyn stares at his hands, focused. He looks up suddenly,
puzzled.
LYN CASSADY
It’s a man on a chair.
Bill unlocks the little cupboard and takes a photograph
of the Lincoln Memorial. There are murmurs of admiration
from the watching Jedis.
LARRY HOOPER
(blustering)
Oh, no, wait. See, I thought you
said K, not A!
Bill ignores him, smiles at Lyn.
BILL DJANGO
Bravo Zulu, Lyn. Outstanding.
Larry looks daggers at Lyn.
Prediction:
Result:
The results are very similar. The cupboard is approximately the size I imagined, and Bill was pacing in the background as well. He even passes Lynn in the end of the scene.
As for differences, there were considerably more 3-shots of the soldiers than I expected. Since the soldiers had all different responses, I figured the scene would include close-ups of each performance.


No comments:
Post a Comment